eLearning Resources for Students
We are working on a list of resources to assist your student with online eLearning Resources during this time away from the classroom. This list is being updated daily, please check back often.
River Valley School District Chromebook Request
Please fill out THIS REQUEST FORM so that we can provide you with a Chromebook. A Chromebook will only be provided for students in grades 3-12. Requests for Chromebooks will be accepted until 5 PM, Thursday April 2nd , 2020. Pick up will be Monday, April 6th from 9:00 am to 11:30 am.
The “River Valley Chuck Wagon” meal service will continue through the end of the school year and include spring break.
The meal drop-off times are as follows:
Sawyer Trinity Church, 11:00 am to 11:30 am
New Troy Community Center, 11:45 am to 12:15 pm
Galien Township Library, 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm
Three Oaks Elementary, 1:15 pm to 1:30 pm
Hidden Harbor Villas, 1:35 pm to 1:50 pm
Oakview Estates, 1:55 pm to 2:10 pm
- Meals will be distributed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Monday meal bags will include Monday lunch through Friday breakfast.
- Friday meal bags will include Friday lunch through Monday breakfast.
– Meal bags cannot be split up. Parents must take the entire bag. For any items that your child does not eat, we encourage you to look online for creative ways that these food items can be used.
- Meals are free to all students 18 and under regardless of home district. Adult meal prices are $12.00 for the Monday bag and $9.00 for the Friday bag.
- Families are reminded to remain in their vehicles. Just let our staff know how many children you need meal bags for and they will hand them to you.
More information is available on the Berrien RESA website:
Coronavirus Information from Berrien RESA